11.17.2010

Where does Season 5 Rank? SPOILERS IF YOU AREN'T UP TO DATE.

Dexter Morgan, everyone's favorite serial killer, is once again all sorts of tangled up in an interesting situation of rape, murder, and lies. That's basically an average Tuesday for the guy. Season 5 is well underway and with the added star power of Julia Stiles, many viewers are almost forgetting about the thriller that was season 4. While season 5 definitely has had it twists and turns, in my opinion, I think it is going to have to take a CRAZY murder of a main character to even remotely compare the greatness of Trinity and Rita. But here is my look into season 5 and more specifically the last few episodes...

I love the relationship that we are seeing growing between Lumen and Dexter, I don't think it is remotely sexual. I don't see them jumping in the sack together this season at but I do see Dex realizing that for once he may not have to be alone in all of this. Granted, I am sure that will bite him in the ass by season's end because thats how the writer's usually work on this show. Dexter shows that towards Lumen when he gives her the blood slide in the last episode after knocking of Lieutenant Douchebag fro Jordan Chase's security. Are they the new power killer couple? ha

LaGuerta is a bitch. Thats all I have to say about that. She is all about herself and totally threw Deb under the bus to cover her ass. She may be my least favorite character on the show other than Quinn, and I think we all know the reason I don't like that tool. But LaGuerta is just annoying and I wouldn't miss her if Dex accidentally killed her.

Quinn needs to be killed. Dexter needs to Doakes that S.O.B. plain and simple. He is a tool, and his new "Matthew Perry" look isn't working for him (Sorry for the drug reference).

This season of Dexter has had one episode thus far that has really left me saying, Oh Crap. Season 4 had me saying that after just about every episode... I think as of today season 5 ranks right after 4 with close competition of Season 1.

Give me something special Dex, I am not going to stop watching you, like I did those selfish fatasses on Biggest Loser... I promise... but I wanna see something CRAZY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment